MSC Splendida - Changing Your Sitting

TYRONEMAN

Am due to cruise with my wife on MSC Splendida 8th July from Barcelona - first time cruisers. Have been allocated the first sitting for evening meals which is very early as we like to relax in the evening before taking our meal. Has anyone tried to change their allocated sitting time and if you did and were successful can you share how you went about this.

Try to change sitting when you check in at the terminal in Barcelona. If no luck there, go straight to the restaurant after you have placed your luggage in the cabin and they will help you if there are available tables. The restaurant name, time and table will be stated on your cabin card. :) Good luck a have a wonderful time onboard this great ship.

:)Thanks for the quick response and the sound advice - seems for your reply that it can be done. Looking forward to the cruise but as first timers like little children not knowing what to expect

:)Thanks for the quick response and the sound advice - seems for your reply that it can be done. Looking forward to the cruise but as first timers like little children not knowing what to expect

You'r welcome:) I did the same on the sistership MSC Fantasia a couple of years ago. Just relax and look forward to your cruise and should you have more questions feel free to ask:)

Here is a video for u.

On my last cruise when myntickets arrived, as I was wait listed for secondmsitting. When I got my card atnembarkation I was given first. I went straight to a lounge outside the MDR where the Maitre D' was reassigning tables. Theydnassumedmthat as I was British and the sittings on this cruise were laterbthan usual (9.30 for 2nd) I'd want 1st. They did tell memtherebwere very few English speakers on 2nd but swapped me over when I said that didn't matter.

Michael also remember that the seating times change for summer cruises. It should change from 6.30pm to 7pm for summers cruises. Again as prev. posters have said just go straight to the MDR if you wish to change. I found them very accomadating last time.

Archived