Club Carnival & Port Days

ladytiger96

Although we are taking our kids on several excursions, I thought it would be fun to do one with just my husband and I in Jamaica. I was wondering if Club Carnival will be open on Port Days for the kids to hang out for a few hours? Anyone know?:confused:

Although we are taking our kids on several excursions, I thought it would be fun to do one with just my husband and I in Jamaica. I was wondering if Club Carnival will be open on Port Days for the kids to hang out for a few hours? Anyone know?:confused:

although i believe it is, I wouldn't leave my kids onboard while i was ashore. Too much could happen.

For me, it would depend on a few things.

I would not leave a small child on the ship while I was off, personally, unless I could see the ship from where I was. For instance, we're in Nassau until 10 PM. If my kid wants to go to camp while we are at Senor Frogs, where I am very short walk from the ship - sure. But he's only 6. I would let my teenagers go back if I were on an excursion.

Its going to depend on you and your personal comfort level, period.

although i believe it is, I wouldn't leave my kids onboard while i was ashore. Too much could happen.

I asked this question on the Carnival board and staff responded, and I asked on John;s FB and got the same response from him - if something happened to you while on an excursion, and your kids were on board, your kids would be delivered back to disembarkment port to be received by a family member (assuming, say you were injured), OR left in port with a Carnival employee until you made it back (if you simply missed the ship), depending on the situation.

I am just glad they have some type of protocol in place for things that may happen.

Yes, it is open while in port. They will even take the kids to lunch or dinner if you're not on board during those times. Have fun!

Thank you to all who answered my question. It is good to know that CC will be open on port days. Thank you.

LT

Yes it is open.

YES if you are on an independent tour, in an alcoholic haze or just get wrapped up in a shopping frenzy...

the ship will leave without you.

Here is a website with info.

click on purple letters for further info.

Have a great cruise:o

http://www.*****/carnival/youthprograms.html

Archived