Countdown

dawnie216

Does anyone know where or how I can put a countdown app on my fb or twitter page.. Cruising in nov want to make all my fam and friends jealous ;-)

Look above in the main title bar of cc web site and you will see countdown clock , click it

folow instructions then you will need to cut and paste the from that to your signature on your user profile

Look above in the main title bar of cc web site and you will see countdown clock , click it

folow instructions then you will need to cut and paste the from that to your signature on your user profile

OP was asking for one for Facebook...

my mistake, i was thinking here in cc. I sure would not want to post anything to FB and let my freinds know " Hey i am out of the country, come get my stuff"

Yep I purposely tell people on FB that I am cruising later than I actually am for that very reason.

lol umm thanks..luckily most of my friends and fam dont steal that I know of so its all good :D

I wouldn't trust Facebook any further than what I could throw it. Too many friends have had their accounts hacked and gotten their info. I closed my account after mine was. They were using my name to send spam to all of my FB friends.

Archived