Twins Converted, Actual Size?

calif cruise

Do you happen to know whether the size of twin beds converted to queen on the Sapphire, are actually standard size twins or perhaps the smaller type?

Though I have an answer from Princess, I don't carry confidence that Customer Service is 100% correct. Thank you to those who answer.

The two twins convert into a slightly oversized Queen bed. If you have them put an egg crate mattress on top you can't feel the ridge between the two beds.

Laura

I think I remember reading that if you want an egg crate top, you must fax a request in... Do you know if this is true?

I think I remember reading that if you want an egg crate top, you must fax a request in... Do you know if this is true?

We always just ask the room steward when we arrive. I have heard that sometimes they run out. If you really want one you could call Princess and request one in advance.

Laura

Ask your cabin steward upon your arrival. The Cruise Personalizer allows you to identify a number of items your would like (matress pad, robes, fruit, etc.) but nothing other than bed configuration (twins/queen) will be waiting for you.

We asked the cabin steward and all was there within an hour or so.

Archived