Thank You Mr. Sheehan!

Ok - how do I email him - whats his email address

I've filled out a guest survey after all cruises and made a marketing suggestion now 9 times and has NCL put a cruise bear in their shops? not at all

I don't want a ship model or a fridge magnet or keyring - I want a bear wearing a tshirt or not, as long as it has the name of the ship embroided somewhere or across its tshirt - not much to ask!

Yes I do know the shops are franchised but he can take a good cut on these - RCCL and Celebrity sell hundreds on every cruise every week.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up here....I did a search for Kevin Sheehan email address and found it. Not able to find my email at the moment as Yahoo is acting up and I can't get into my regular email....but if you do a thread search on CC I'm sure you will find it.

~L~

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up here....I did a search for Kevin Sheehan email address and found it. Not able to find my email at the moment as Yahoo is acting up and I can't get into my regular email....but if you do a thread search on CC I'm sure you will find it.

~L~

I did that and sent an email as I thought to Kevin Sheehan and got a standard response from another department-agree it seems to be pot luck as to whether your email actually gets to him or indeed is just passed on if it's an issue he doesnt want to address

Archived