Carnival cruise countdowns

am588

I've been wondering this for a while: what are the cruise countdowns on the Carnival site counting down until? I'm cruising on the Splendor in 97 days, but the countdown says its 100 days. On my last cruise, it did something similar and added 3 days on the countdown from the actual embarkation day. Is it counting to the first port day?

Mine bounces back and forth right now. We originally booked the Oct 14th cruise then changed to Oct 22. Depending on what you are looking at on the site, it says one or the other. There was an issue on my last cruise where for some reason it said 30,000+ days until my next cruise!!!

Mine bounces back and forth right now. We originally booked the Oct 14th cruise then changed to Oct 22. Depending on what you are looking at on the site, it says one or the other. There was an issue on my last cruise where for some reason it said 30,000+ days until my next cruise!!!

30,000+ days???? Just shoot me!

30,000+ days???? Just shoot me!

I KNOW!!! There was some bug or something in the system, there was a thread on here at some point. I would not be able to wait that long!

Archived