Mr sanchos, paradise beach or other suggestion

STEELERETTE

We will be arriving in Cozumel the first week of July on the Allure of the Seas. We are two families with four kids: two boys ages 18 and 19 and two girls ages 14 and 16. We are looking for a fun, lively, nice beach; possibly all inclusive. A pool will be an added bonus! Please advise!

Thanks!!

Mr. Sanchos is a good AI option for your crowd. If you prefer pay-as-you-go the PAradise Beach is what you want -- huge pool and nice changing facilities. Both places have good bar food and drinks. Good luck! :)

We have been to both and we actually preferred Mr Sanchos. They pretty much have the same things (inflatables food drink) although Paradise pool is nicer. I liked the beach at Mr Sanchos. Easier access to the water and when we were there they didnt have rows and rows and rows of chairs like Paradise. We were like 6 rows back at paradise from the water ,2 at Sanchos. We cruise the same time each year so thats how I am comparing . I also thought Sanchos didnt have as many big rocks under the water as Paradise. But that's just my opinion . You're group will have fun either place and will have plenty to do .

I vote for Paradise Beach. Nice beach and pool, clean restrooms, great prices for good food and drinks, shopping, henna tatoos, massages, water toys, can rent jet skies or do para sailing, everything is right there.

Archived