How to get to Brisbane Cruise Terminal?

Hi Guys,

I'm on N228 - the last Pacific Sun cruise. The only downside from where I sit regarding this cruise is that I have to fly from Sydney, and make my own way to the Brisbane Terminal.

What is the best way of getting to the Terminal from the Domestic Airport? In a perfect world, I'd catch a Train, but that doesn't look like an option. If possible, I'm going to avoid catching a Taxi, only because I don't want the expense.

What have you guys done getting from the Brisbane Airport to the Cruise Terminal?

Hi Guys,

I'm on N228 - the last Pacific Sun cruise. The only downside from where I sit regarding this cruise is that I have to fly from Sydney, and make my own way to the Brisbane Terminal.

What is the best way of getting to the Terminal from the Domestic Airport? In a perfect world, I'd catch a Train, but that doesn't look like an option. If possible, I'm going to avoid catching a Taxi, only because I don't want the expense.

What have you guys done getting from the Brisbane Airport to the Cruise Terminal?

Taxi would be your best way, as the train station is no were nere the cruise terminal. or if you can grab one of the shuttle buses , but i do not like your chances in that.

Also, you should confirm which port you're leaving from, as Brisbane has two.

Both aren't well served by public transport from the airport, but one has public transport and the other doesn't.

and cost about the same

I thought I read at sometime that there was a shuttle service from the airport , to Portside Terminal.

Is it still available?

You may have to wait till they fill the van, but it could be worth it.

Also, you should confirm which port you're leaving from, as Brisbane has two.

Both aren't well served by public transport from the airport, but one has public transport and the other doesn't.

it does not matter which port you leave from in Brisbane if you are P&O Australia ship, as they still have check in at Port side and bus every over to the grain wharf at Port of Brisbane.

I would go by taxi. Drivers will know where to go and they know how to avoid tolls. If they go through a toll they are going the wrong way. Mind you they can not avoid the $3.00 exit fee from the airport terminal. Total fare will be around $40-$45. Did the taxi trip from a hotel that was just across the road from the terminal in March. Found the taxi drivers in Brisbane to be nice, courteous and helpful.

Hi Guys,

Hi everyone,

There is a shuttle service from Airport to Hamilton/Portside Wharf.

I used a taxi last time and got so ripped off...... I made enquiries about

the shuttle service only a few weeks ago, although I didn't use it this time around, I will certainly be using it next time. I thought they said $14 each way. But I asked for a business card and got given a phamplet with this website www.cxn.com.au Phone No: 1300 266 946 and this says its $20 one way or $38 return. It runs every hour and last shuttle back is when the ship leaves. It is a small booth just outside the terminal door on the ground floor, once you have picked up your bags. Next door to the taxi rank. Good luck I wish I had found this long ago....

Archived