Carnival has no dive option in Belize?

drog

Any ideas why Carnival is offering no diving option in Belize for the 1-6-13 cruise of the Legend. We were considering a dive in Belize and I thought with the tendering it would be a good place to do a Carnival sponsored excursion.

Yes, but when I look from "My Cruise" it doesnt come up as an option. I am wondering if it has something to do with specific dates? I will be there 1-9-2013

Yes, but when I look from "My Cruise" it doesnt come up as an option. I am wondering if it has something to do with specific dates? I will be there 1-9-2013

Often they negotiate new contracts for each year, so you might not be able to book it until this summer/fall

Any ideas why Carnival is offering no diving option in Belize for the 1-6-13 cruise of the Legend. We were considering a dive in Belize and I thought with the tendering it would be a good place to do a Carnival sponsored excursion.

Hi, we are on the same trip (room 8232) and are looking to dive Turneffe Atoll that day, let us know what you find out. See you on board.

My husband was looking forward to dive in Belize. Even though it's listed under Belize tours, it's not available at our sailing as well.

Often they negotiate new contracts for each year, so you might not be able to book it until this summer/fall

Kind of what I was thinking. We are on the Legend 2/10/13 and the excursion is not listed at this time but it is showing it on the generic Carnival shore excursion program.If Carnival does not offer diving in the future, I understand Sea Sports Belize can take care of you. They will be my plan B for our trip.

• 3 months later...
Kind of what I was thinking. We are on the Legend 2/10/13 and the excursion is not listed at this time but it is showing it on the generic Carnival shore excursion program.If Carnival does not offer diving in the future, I understand Sea Sports Belize can take care of you. They will be my plan B for our trip.

Coral Breeze is another option:

http://www.coralbreezetours.com/Belize/scuba/diving/barrier/reef/current_category.15/Product.146/tours_add.html?t_product=146

http://www.seasportsbelize.com/scuba_diving

• 2 weeks later...
Just wonderingif the excursion ever showed up as an option for any of you guys? I am looking at a Feb Legend cruise and was planning on diving in Belize. Would hate to not have that option.

Thanks Lari

We are sailing on the Carnival Legend 2/10/13. The Turneffe Atoll two tank dive showed up available for booking today. It is pricey but they do pick you up and return you to the ship.

Have you checked out the info on the "Coral Breeze Tours" site ?

They offer land & water based tours in Belize & we have used them probably twice each year for the last ten years with only great results. We like their reef snorkel trip with the local lunch on Caye Caulker & Heni the group leader does an excellent job.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

Just wonderingif the excursion ever showed up as an option for any of you guys? I am looking at a Feb Legend cruise and was planning on diving in Belize. Would hate to not have that option.

Thanks Lari

Yes there is now a dive option in Belize for our January cruise, too late for me though as we booked the River Wallace Altun Ha Ruins. Looking into possibly diving in Roatan.

• 2 weeks later...

We're pretty much set on the Shark/Ray Alley Snorkeling & Caye Caulker Excursion with Coral Breeze Tours. Trying to decide on whether to purchase the lunch option. I'm all for it, but one member of our group is somewhat picky. Can someone describe what is typically offered? Thx!

Susan

Archived