Pride this weekend~Food I shouldn't miss!?

OJulie67

Hi everyone!

Well, our long awaited cruise on the Pride is this Sunday! My DH always laughs that I don't eat all year so I can eat like a mad woman all week on our vacation! (I'm naturally thin but eat like crazy on a cruise for some reason!!)

So, for all of you food lovers, please tell me what NOT to miss!

What's your favorite meal, snack, room service item etc...I'm going to try them all!:D

I had many favorites, but my most favorite had to be the soft serve ice cream on the lido deck. I also liked the cucumber sandwiches and scones and other tea cakes served during Afternoon Tea.

Personally, I did not care for the cold fruit soups. Melted ice cream, that's a good description. Not appealing to me at all. I tried the mango one and it was the only time at dinner that I refused to finish a course.

Appetizer: Grilled Chicken of Satay (my DH's favorite) (grilled chicken strips with a peanut sauce)

Soups: Strawberry Bisque (tastes like a strawberry smoothy with a hint of mint)

Chilled Orange Sory (tastes like orange sherbet with a few large pearls of tapioca. If you don't like tapioca, eat around it)

Goat Cheese and Mushroom Pizza.

Make sure you eat at David's Supper Club. The food there was spectacular including the service.

Make sure you visit Cabo Wabo in Cabo and have a Wobarita. Still kicking myself for not purchasing the liquor there to make them.

Have a blast :D

at the supper club there is a chocolate dessert trio that is to die for...and the mushroom/goat cheese pizza is great! I can't remember the name of the dessert, but I couldn't finish it, and it was heavenly.

Remember, there is a ice cream parlour in the back of the ship from 3-5pm on sea days, and you can make your own sundae.. I must be craving desserts since I went on Atkins, because I was on the Spirit in March and gained 8 lbs!!!

Have a great cruise.

Archived