Carnival Magic 5/20/12

I have heard that they limit you to 3 bridesmaids is this true... I hope not because I have 4 sisters. Do you know anything about this.:confused:

Neither Carnival nor the company they use for planning or organizing weddings has mentioned a limit on the amt of ppl in the wedding party.I have seen pics and read a lot of reviews with varying amts in the bridal party. So I don't think this is true.

Where did you hear this information?

I have heard that they limit you to 3 bridesmaids is this true... I hope not because I have 4 sisters. Do you know anything about this.:confused:

Its not in Carnivals financial interest to do this. Even the 50 guest limit is flexible and more about the ship limitations then Carnival policy. I have 84 guests with only 7 sailing.

The more guests the more money carnival makes.

I also have 5 bms and gms. 2 ushers a bell girl and ring bearer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hey Bride520...

Thanks for the answers. I will email my coordinator about the extended reception.

And after seeing your pictures, I too have decided to get airbrush makeup. I don't want to sweat it off while trying to get on the ship.

Oh my goodness your special day is coming soon !!! How exciting !!! I wish you and your other half the best of luck!! My wedding is also going to be taken place aboard carnival magic on april14,2013 ;) for which I can't wait please give any advice! Congrats bride to be !!

:)

Neither Carnival nor the company they use for planning or organizing weddings has mentioned a limit on the amt of ppl in the wedding party.I have seen pics and read a lot of reviews with varying amts in the bridal party. So I don't think this is true.

Where did you hear this information?

I read it on another board I have since talked to carnival and no limit so I am good...:o

• 1 month later...
Yay how exciting!!!! How is your planning going? I am from Canada so it is tough to figure everything out from afar....but love this thread and these brides! soo helpful!!

Congrats looks like we are all getting married on the same cruise. I booked Kristina Frank for my makeup and She is bringing Jessica to do my hair it's going to be a great day.

Archived