Timing in Ketchikan

Alaska_2012

We are scheduled for a Misty Fjords sightseeing tour with SeaWind Aviation and will return to their dock at 12:30. I am hoping to take the Bering Sea tour which starts at 1:30. Can someone please tell me the distance between these two points? Is there any possibility to fit in some pics of Creek Street in between? The Bering Sea tour will go until 5:00 and our ship leaves at 6. I had hoped to fit in a trip to the Alaska Fish Company but there doesn't appear to be enough time. Any guidance would be appreciated.

We are scheduled for a Misty Fjords sightseeing tour with SeaWind Aviation and will return to their dock at 12:30. I am hoping to take the Bering Sea tour which starts at 1:30. Can someone please tell me the distance between these two points? Is there any possibility to fit in some pics of Creek Street in between? The Bering Sea tour will go until 5:00 and our ship leaves at 6. I had hoped to fit in a trip to the Alaska Fish Company but there doesn't appear to be enough time. Any guidance would be appreciated.

If you return to SeaWind dock at 12;30 there is a very good possibility that you miss your 1:30 tour. You might want to reconsider your schedule.

Archived