Advice on booking multiple cabins?

biogirl

We are planning a 40th anniversary trip for my parents and would need 6 cabins for 10 adults and 4 kids. Does anyone have any advice on booking these and perhaps getting a better rate? If I use a TA, how do I find a good one to use? We are looking at a 14 night Hawaii cruise in March. Celebrity offers a better deal, but princess has the best itinerary and dates. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Definitely book through a TA, not Princess. If you use an internet TA, you'll probably be getting group pricing, but do ask to make sure you are. If you use a local TA, ask them to set up a group booking for you if they don't already have a group booking for that cruise. You don't have to book all 8 cabins. Even if you don't qualify for a free berth, there are other bennies you will get, in addition to a lower price.

Any TA can set up a group sale price for you, if they have enough advance notice. That can get you lower pricing, OBC, etc.

I highly recommend doing the Hawaii cruise on Golden Princess...the duo Elua (David and Lealoha) make that voyage especially memorable.

Archived