Consecutive cruise question

bccolaman

We have booked consecutive cruises, first leg ends in Miami and we board the same day in Fort Lauderdale for the second. My question is whether Celebrity will provide transportation between the two?

I was reading that RCI will even provide hotel if your sailings are a day apart and am thinking that transportation is a reasonable request.

All I got from Celebrity was a phone number for a Limo service..the number can't be used from Canada:(

Anyone with similar experience?

BC,

As Phil said, you will need to arrange your own tranportation, but there are tons of companies on the internet that specialize in transportation between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.

We are cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale next spring and to utilize our frequent flyer miles we had to fly into Miami. I wanted to find out if the cost to transport our family between the two was prohibitive of us doing this. You can charter a private van or share a van. A private van is a little as $25 per person. If you share a van or bus it will probably pick you up at the port, then go to the airport and drop people off and pick more up then take you to the other port. Several companies provide transportation and they all have web sites where you can e-mail them with your information and get a price quote. Just google transportation in that area.

Good luck and happy cruising.

Archived