Activating VIFP account

tammi0916

My family has always cruised together (me, DH and DD) we each have past guest numbers but one login (email) that is associated with our Carnival.com account.

When I log in it only shows my husbands VIFP, and the FAQ's say to "activate" others members but does anyone know how to do that?

Do I need to set up new Carnival.com accounts (with new emails) to get our past cruises to show?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Tam

Having trouble too. It didn't recognize my email so I thought I hadn't registered. Tried to sign up and said my email was already in use. Then decided I must be using the wrong password so clicked the "forgot your password". Got an email that is supposed to direct me to create a new password and says the website is down.

So, I am no help but definitely having difficulties with the same issue.

One thing for sure - I am NOT calling Carnival tomorrow. I imagine I would be on hold for two hours!!

I had the same problem yesterday....DH got to the computer first and entered his past guest number....so now our email is connected to his number.

I went in and created a new ID name (it doesn't have to be an email address) and used my past guest number and all my info came up.

My family has always cruised together (me, DH and DD) we each have past guest numbers but one login (email) that is associated with our Carnival.com account.

When I log in it only shows my husbands VIFP, and the FAQ's say to "activate" others members but does anyone know how to do that?

Do I need to set up new Carnival.com accounts (with new emails) to get our past cruises to show?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Tam

Unless you are cruising in the next couple of weeks, I suggest being patient and letting everything flush out. IF, and this is a big if the IT department did everything correctly all of your information is there, and when the turmoil that is sure to erupt tomorrow morning calms down they will be able to help you access all of your information.

I went in and created a new ID name (it doesn't have to be an email address) and used my past guest number and all my info came up.

Thanks for the tip. I did this and did not try logging in with my email, just created new login with name, and it worked fine.

I would suggest to the OP to do the same - use first and last names as login, past guest number, and all your info should show.

Archived