Live from the Legend

cbabe

So glad to hear the weather is behaving now.

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

We did book the cruise. It's on the Legend on June 14. Anyone want to go again??:rolleyes:

Miss you! Can't wait to hear all the details!

-Cynthia

Good Morning,

Hi Cynthia - Happy Mother's Day!!!

So far, no one wants to talk about the waterslide.

We arrived in SJ early and we had a very nice time, the weather was nice. The Deck Party yesterday evening was well attended and everyone appeared

to be having a good time.

We have arrived in St. Thomas this morning early, It is currently partially cloudy, but hopefully the the sky will clear and we'll have another beautiful day.

The internet service onboard this ship performs mediocre at best, so if you intend to use it, you must have patience!

Have a great day all!

cbabe066:

If you haven't done it yet, go to your User CP (top of page to the left), select options and shut all the graphics off.

This should help with the internet problems. Will also save you a bit of that expensive online time.

Hey Legend cruisers! Hope you are having a blast. Do you know if a friendly Costa Rican bartender named Juan is still on board? Short, smiley guy with a little moustache; worked in the Atrium bar last June. Hoping to run into him again this June!

Hi All,

We had a great time in St. Thomas yesterday. It was quite sunny and hot.

After we departed, we had to return to St Thomas to disembark a sick passenger who could not be treated on the ship. I hope they are ok.

Today we're in Tortola and DH and I to the 4x4 jeep tour. We had a fun time. Our drive EZ was an excellent guide.

I did check in thru the skippers club, it was much faster than standing in the long line. I do have to say it is a time saver., But first you must stand in horrendous lines to get thru security.

The ship is in great condition, although in my particular cabin(4235) we've had to call the plumber once a day every day so far to unclog our toilet, which clogs for no reason at all. A minor inconvience, but they were very responsive.

Thanks for tip about the graphics I'll do that. We're getting ready to depart Tortola and enjoy another 2 days at sea before returning to reality.

Later!

my particular cabin(4235) we've had to call the plumber once a day every day so far to unclog our toilet, which clogs for no reason at all. A minor inconvience, but they were very responsive.

How do the occupants of 4237 look? Are they clean? Do they have any complaints?

NANCY- Uchena & Joyce won the AR! :) It was a great finale episode..very emotional. Rob & Amber came in second. I sent you an email telling you all about it.

Hope you are having a great time!

Say hello to the legendary ladies for me!

Vivian- If you read this please let Nancy know. I promised I would let her know as soon as the show was over. Hope you are having a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you guys get back.

xoxo

Hi All,

We're in our 3rd day at sea. It was very sunny and a great day for sunning.

I'll write a review upon my return.

MrPete - The woman in 4237 is a pistol, I'll enlighten you when I get back.

Later

Hard to believe you guys are almost back! I'm gonna have to wait a week to read your review! But I'm sure that week will be spent WELL!

Anyone in your party go to Cane Gardens on Tortola?

Hi Everyone!!

I'm back! I had a great time! I'm a little singed and tired. I just wanted to check in and see what's been going on. I'll post my review later.

Have a great time MrPete! You'll love Adi and his helper Nyo!

fgresko - I did not see anywhere where you could book a future cruise. They were just pushing their seamiles card (not a good deal!)

Hi everyone on the Legend!! We are on the 06/22 sailing and I'm loving reading your posts! Can't wait to get back on! Can anyone tell me who the band is in Satchmo's?? What kind of music are they playing?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

OH NO we're leavingJuly8TH.I can't imagine getting seasick again on my first cruise I didn't know that if you go to the ships dr your wiped out immediately. I slept all through Saturday. Iwas hoping that the legend being a bigger ship would not be as bad.

Cora, If I were you I would take some Bonine the first day or so. I did not take it the first day and I did get sick the first night out. I wore the sea bands and took ginger but that was not enough for me. I wish I would have started out with the Bonin (it is the less drowsy formula). I would have rather been a little tired then sick. After that first night I had no problem at all. Our seas were a little rough the first night. Good Luck!! I'm sure you will be fine.

• 3 weeks later...
OH NO we're leavingJuly8TH.I can't imagine getting seasick again on my first cruise I didn't know that if you go to the ships dr your wiped out immediately. I slept all through Saturday. Iwas hoping that the legend being a bigger ship would not be as bad.

The seasick moment lol was on a much smaller older ship it was the nordic empress and that was 2 years ago. That ship is out of the water. I don't think there would be a problem with the legend a newer larger ship. We will see hope to meet you on the legend.

Archived