Just off Allure and ready to book next trip!!

Hello all

We just arrived home after an incredible week on Allure! It was everything we were hoping for and so much more! We unfortunately missed our Meet & Mingle and never managed to hook up with anyone here at CC =(

....but still had a fantastic cruise nonetheless!!!

I was hoping to get some advice for booking our next cruise as we are hoping to bring our kids along (18 & 19) and they will each be bringing a friend.

We are hoping for the May 19th, 2013 itinerary on Alure (flexible) and I would like a D1 category balcony or maybe a Junior Suite and get the kids 2 Inside Staterooms across the hall. My question is:

Is there an easier way to view the available rooms other than going through whole the booking process?

I like to pick my own rooms instead of having someone do it for me....I spoke with RC and they won't do it unless I put the deposit down on all 6 guests?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....we can't wait to get back on the ship!!!!

Thanks Cheryl

So glad you enjoyed it! Isn't it funny how these ships make you want to bring your kids;) We sailed Oasis and booked Allure for them 18 months later.

Your best way to see available rooms is to use another booking site. There are several that use a different software program that actually shows you all the available cabins in a catagory, and with one click you can change the catagory to see if the " kids" room is open nearby. No one can name the sites here, but you can experiment with mock booking through several sites and you will quickly see which show the cabins the best.

Good luck!

Hello all

We just arrived home after an incredible week on Allure! It was everything we were hoping for and so much more! We unfortunately missed our Meet & Mingle and never managed to hook up with anyone here at CC =(

....but still had a fantastic cruise nonetheless!!!

I was hoping to get some advice for booking our next cruise as we are hoping to bring our kids along (18 & 19) and they will each be bringing a friend.

We are hoping for the May 19th, 2013 itinerary on Alure (flexible) and I would like a D1 category balcony or maybe a Junior Suite and get the kids 2 Inside Staterooms across the hall. My question is:

Is there an easier way to view the available rooms other than going through whole the booking process?

I like to pick my own rooms instead of having someone do it for me....I spoke with RC and they won't do it unless I put the deposit down on all 6 guests?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....we can't wait to get back on the ship!!!!

Thanks Cheryl

Welcome Back! Glad to hear you had a great trip! :)

Ha!!!! That was us when we were getting ready to leave the Oasis in January and picked up a future cruise certificate. We weren't home more than 2 days when we had called my sister to arrange for our January 2013 cruise on the Allure of the Seas. It's sooooooo addicting!!

Hey there! I too was on the ship and had an amazing time (will post a review soon). My girlfriend and I became good friends with two other younger couples who we met at the M&M and cabin crawl. Hope you had as great of a time as I did.

Archived