MSC Opera 2nd April Transatlantic - Photographs

czechmate

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now how about instigating a guest book and allowing comments on those photos? Those of us turning green would like to make nasty comments about the aesthetics, subjects, etc!:D

Benita - once again will endeavout to obey your commands!

Ernie - Thank you for the compliments - and we are happy to share.

It was a great group of people - and we gelled so well. As said on the "at sea" thread - it was a case of friends for life.

All excellent photos czechmate. Benita, the guestbook/photo comments were only enabled for Fotki friends.. now open to all, so you can make those 'nasty' comments now;)

Absolutely beautiful photos! My compliments...........

It did look like the group of people in your photos got along very well. Did you know each other prior to the cruise?

Also, I am seriously considering the spring 2006 transat on Lirica. Any tips you would care to share would be appreciated. By the way, I did an 11 night Caribbean on Melody about 3 years ago. To this day, it is one of my favorite cruises.......

Claudia

Magwa - thank you for all your hard work with the pics, etc.

Venicecruiser. Thank you for the kind words Claudia.

We did not know each other before and met through this CruiseCritic MSC Board. It is true though that some of us corresponded before the cruise. We did get along very well indeed and there is no doubt that lifelong friendships have been created. Americans, Australians, Belgians, Canadians. Dutch, Czech and British it was a great mix!

We loved Lirica just as much when we did the Central America/Panama Canal cruise in March 2004 although we did not have the same great travel companions. You are welcome to send e-mail if there are any special "hints" or "tips" that you would like.

It was Melody that started our MSC love affair!!

You COULD Consider joining some of us on Spring 2006 Opera transatlantic!!

Archived