Live From Carnival Breeze: Questions, Comments, Cocktails on Me?

Dan Askin

Back on topic...is anyone surprised there aren't more reviews of the Breeze???:confused::confused:

CCL finally just had it's first Breeze review in it's Community section. Unfortunately it's one of those rambling pieces that is written in a way it's hard to read and the reviewer clearly has an zero apathy for kids running around. I am hopeful this person avoids Caribbean cruises in March or during the summer. ;)

I recall the reviews here on CC not being flattering either...but I wasn't putting much weight on them until the Breeze came state-side in Nov and generated reviews from those trips.

CCL finally just had it's first Breeze review in it's Community section. Unfortunately it's one of those rambling pieces that is written in a way it's hard to read and the reviewer clearly has an zero apathy for kids running around. I am hopeful this person avoids Caribbean cruises in March or during the summer. ;)

I recall the reviews here on CC not being flattering either...but I wasn't putting much weight on them until the Breeze came state-side in Nov and generated reviews from those trips.

There is actually an excellent one on the Carnival board now...BREEZEing through the Mediterranean. Well written and lots of pics:)

It was a wild shot...but I got closer than I thought! LOL! I went to UCONN with a Bill Fisher in the 70's. Wow, HS with Jim, huh? BTW, Cape Cod is my favorite place to be if I'm not on a ship! You're a lucky dog!:)

Back on topic...is anyone surprised there aren't more reviews of the Breeze???:confused::confused:

Interesting there is a Bill Fisher Tackle Shop on the Cape

• 2 months later...
Some ships have adult only pools, some do not. The Dream class ships do not have adult only pools, but do have adult Serenity areas with hot tubs. I believe the Spirit class ships have adult only pools and some of the Conquest class have them.

If you all ever sail on the Carnival Liberty, the aft pool is adults only and strictly enforced.

Archived