Live From Carnival Breeze: Questions, Comments, Cocktails on Me?

Dan Askin

For a flat rate of $490 Euro we have a 15 passenger van. There are 8 of us so far and we are headed to Taormina and a medieval village called Castelmola. We have an Certified, English Speaking Tour Guide from 8 am - 2pm meeting us at the Pier and returning us after the tour and free time to roam the cities. We will split the fee between how ever many people go in the van. You can call us on our ship phone at 32536 from any ship board phone. Thanks! Kimberly

Hi,

I don't suppose if anyone knows if the Breeze has frozen yogurt anywhere on the ship and also if the lemonade from the lido deck is sugar free?

Usually the frozen yogurt machines are located right next to the self serve soft ice cream machines and are labelled such!

...and I am pretty sure the lemonade is NOT sugar free!

Hi,

I don't suppose if anyone knows if the Breeze has frozen yogurt anywhere on the ship and also if the lemonade from the lido deck is sugar free?

Yes they had frozen yogurt and ice cream in the machines but it did vary as to flavors from day to day. Had chocolate, vanilla, twist (chocolate/vanilla) and strawberry while we were aboard.

Lemonade is NOT sugar free but the ice tea is.

I didn't miss the fish and chips with so much else to choose from. The lemonade is not sugar free but you could squeeze some lemons into your water and add splenda. We were on the Breeze on June 15th. Our favorite food places were the barbecue, Indian and pasta bar. The burrito place was great too.

Laundry..heck no...I'm on vacation!!

I always pack an extra duffle sort of bag.. and put all the dirty laundry in it!

Thats the bag that I secretly hope gets lost at the airport on our return flight home :D

It does look like a great facility though! Thanks for posting the picture!!!!!

Always happy to see the laundry facilities on Carnival.....one of the reasons I avoid cruising with RCCL.

No fish and chips that we saw on the Breeze

Two different posters in one of the other Breeze threads mention a fish and chips station in the Lido Marketplace. I guess I'll have to check it out myself :)

• 2 weeks later...
Has been on all ships I have been on also.................

Was Adults only on the Miracle until they chan ged the aft to a Serinity area. What a waste of space. I don't know how many people it takes to fill it up but it's not many.

Was Adults only on the Miracle until they chan ged the aft to a Serinity area. What a waste of space. I don't know how many people it takes to fill it up but it's not many.

I couldn't agree more...a waste of what used to be a great space:mad: We estimated it used to seat around 350 and counted the seats now...about 150:rolleyes:

You didn't go to UCONN, by any chance, did you:confused:

I couldn't agree more...a waste of what used to be a great space:mad: We estimated it used to seat around 350 and counted the seats now...about 150:rolleyes:

You didn't go to UCONN, by any chance, did you:confused:

No UCONN for me but both of my brothers Kids went there and I went to High School with Jim Calhoon the Basketball Coach

Hi,

I sometimes pack a box of individually packaged Crystal Light lemonade

No UCONN for me but both of my brothers Kids went there and I went to High School with Jim Calhoon the Basketball Coach

It was a wild shot...but I got closer than I thought! LOL! I went to UCONN with a Bill Fisher in the 70's. Wow, HS with Jim, huh? BTW, Cape Cod is my favorite place to be if I'm not on a ship! You're a lucky dog!:)

Back on topic...is anyone surprised there aren't more reviews of the Breeze???:confused::confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Two different posters in one of the other Breeze threads mention a fish and chips station in the Lido Marketplace. I guess I'll have to check it out myself :)

There is not a station especially for fish and chips, but they did have it on the 'Comfort Food' bit on the buffet once or twice as I recall.:)

I am booked in cabin 7397 for our upcoming cruise and after viewing your balcony photo I'm kind o disappointed in the view. I didn't think I would be staring down into deck 5. I thought it would be a little more private. What did you think of your balcony?

Archived