Looking for feedback on Moorea excursions - Aquablue and Aito Off-Road Safari

poohhunny

we are sailing on June 23, will be in Moorea on June 28, 29 (also 2 nights of pre-cruise land stay in Moorea).. reserved excursions through PG for Aquarblue (underwater walk) and Aito Off-Road Safari.. any feedback is much appreciated.. thx! :)

I have done the Aito and liked it. If you are interested in a 'cultural' tour I would suggest the Trail of the Ancients which also also takes you to the Belevedere and the agricultural station. ( Please check the last with PG cruises as its some time since I did this tour.

Suggest you go to the Hilton and buy a day pass for one of the days.

Tiki have you tried their preserves?

Make lovely spreads for cakes or also thinned down into sauces for crepes.

Of course the ice cream is a must - havent tried the pineapple but will keep it in mind.

oh thats good to hear... i am excited!! i LOVE coconut and pineapple ice-cream (I grew up in Asian so i used to have that all the time when i was a kid).. :D too bad cant bring the ice cream home! lol.... definitely getting the preserves...

Emdee, we will be staying in Hilton Moorea for 2 nights before our cruise (yes we are flying out tomorrow!! excited!!)

omg yes bubble wraps! well i was thinking about using towels or t-shirts.. maybe i should go buy some bubble wraps if i have time later.. (doing some last minute packing which is our usual style... *shame*) lol

Archived