losting my mind over the weather forecast for the next 2 weeks

poohhunny

I know there is nothing i can do.. but i cannot believe its gonna be raining (or even thunderstorm?!) the whole time we will be in FP (accordingly to the weather forcast)... seriously?! and i thought June is one of the best month to travel to FP... :(

FOr the experience FP (south pacific) travellers out there.. what is the chance of having rain the whole darn 10 days? or is it just the kind of rain that only last for about 15mins and then the sun will come out again?

thx!

In the winter months which is their summer that is what happens. Rains and then stops.

Last year in July we had rain all day in Motu Mahana.

If there is a lot of rain the one tour you may want to cancel is the Bora Bora safari. You pay a good amount but dont get to the top for the views as the road gets bogged in mud.

You should do the water tours as you cannot get wetter.

thx Tikintahiti n Emdee!

ok i guess i can feel better now... keeping my fingers crossed for good weather..

Emdee, we didnt book any "land tour" for Bora Bora (only Aito in Moorea and the Faaroa River & island exploration 4x4 in Raitea), i can imagine if it rains during land tour days though...

BTW, i just noticed we are actually frome the same city (Toronto)! ;)

Pooh the BB safari is a must do! Also do go to the BB Motu which has lovely views of BB.

Finally, do have a cosmo for me they make the best ones on the PG.

Have a great cruise!

We are from Markham.

Emdee, i am in Aurora, used to be in richmond hill.. :)

i just booked reef discovery and hubby wants to keep the around the island in waverunner excursion (thru PG)! so the Bora Bora safari is really that good? omg i dunno how to explain to hubby about that.. he already thinks i am so last minute for booking reef discovery (and again i should have join this board months ago seriously kicking myself right now.. lol)

i guess we still have time to change our minds since their cancellation policy is the day before the excursion (before noon)...

Pooh,

We are indeed neighbours you are halfway between home and cottage ( Jacksons point).

People love the waverunner in BB so I am sure you will be fine.

If you get the Polynesian flu you will be going on the PG again - hopefully coming with us on the repeaters cruise in 2014.

Say hi from me ( Miriam) to Efren - bartender if he is there!

But bora bora safari sounds interesting where u can see the scenery from the mountain.. Lol.. Esp i have booked with reef discovery yesterday..

Anyway we r at the LAX lounge right now waiting to board on the plane to pepeete!!! :D

If i see efren i will tell him u said hi..

2014 repeater cruise sounds interesting.. Hmmm.. ;)

How's it going? Enjoyed meeting you and Zelle last December. Hope to see you both again some time. I see you are going back again this year. Good for you. Funny how a place can keep calling you back.

We are going to try the Moana Jan. 5 for the caribbean/panama canal cruise. Very excited about that one. Only 90 passengers.

Take care.

Carduchi

Archived