how many pics in the photobook?

Trying to see if this is worth the price?

Any thoughts? is it worth the $129?

and another question.. do they take candid pics thru out the ship.. like if we are haning by the pool or the carousel or anywhere around the ship and i am with other members of my family who are not in the same state room as me.. can we have our pics taken together as a 'candid'? then can i put them in my photo book?

we are 9 in a family all travelling together in 4 separate cabins.. but i don't want my photo book to be of just hubby, DD and I.. I want pics of all of us..

• 4 weeks later...

and another question.. do they take candid pics thru out the ship.. like if we are haning by the pool or the carousel or anywhere around the ship and i am with other members of my family who are not in the same state room as me.. can we have our pics taken together as a 'candid'? then can i put them in my photo book?

we are 9 in a family all travelling together in 4 separate cabins.. but i don't want my photo book to be of just hubby, DD and I.. I want pics of all of us..[

Just klick on it like you were going to purchase it. Then just press products. It will give you a lot of info. Plus

It said to see to photo people onboad to help you plan it out.

Don't know about ship's photos, etc. but that photobook is way overpriced. You can make very nice ones using your own pics through online sites for half that. I guess it just depends whether money is an issue or not, and whether you specifically want photos taken by the ship photographers. I believe I saw in some info somewhere that it's about 35 photos?

we are 9 in a family all travelling together in 4 separate cabins.. but i don't want my photo book to be of just hubby, DD and I.. I want pics of all of us..

A good question, I've read your replies and have been reading the thread for future reference. I can answer one part of it. Yes, it may include some candid photos from around the ship, but it is hit and miss, watching for the photographers and calling them over may work. They will also come into the dining room on the first night and usually formal nights. As for the entire group you mentioned, you can get them all together at the various photo stands including at the ports.

I could easily see this being "worth" (very subjective) $129 if you can get enough photos. Good luck, I'm considering taking our daughter and son in law with us someday so that is why I found this question interesting and wanted to watch.

I had a photo book made at a local warehouse store after my cruise with my Mother-in-law last winter. The book came out very nice and she was thrilled with getting it for a gift. The book cost me about $30 to have made, and I got to choose which photos went where. Very easy to do the whole thing online.

Archived