Pride 15 day baltic 7/27 sold out?

wwinfl91

At least on the 3 small sisters having a regular balcony cabin just means you can get a little fresh air without having to walk somewhere. The "romeo & Juliet" type balconies never made any sense to me. HAL tried them on a couple of ships and had lots of trouble filling them at the price they were asking.

Have a great next cruise.

you mean the "Lanai Cabins" on HAL whereby you had to hop over a sofa to get to the balcony door?:eek::rolleyes::eek:

FYI they have put this cruise up for sale yet again today trying to fill it. Looks like not a lot of people took those paid upgrades with tons of larger Suites still available.:eek:;):eek:

I wonder what that will mean for those already booked. I'm hoping the lack of people doesn't end up causing the cancellation of my shore excursions.

I wonder what that will mean for those already booked. I'm hoping the lack of people doesn't end up causing the cancellation of my shore excursions.

I wouldn't worry about that Baychilla. I am sure they will fil that ship fully before you sail on July 27th. What they are trying to do now is selling CAT OS and OB as GTY's and if need be will move people up into Owner Suites/Classic Suites (complimentary if no one buys the upsells).

Just checking the Pride pricing and they have now pulled your sailing again from sale but have put the following sailing on Aug 12th for 15 days Baltics for $3499.00!!!:eek:;):eek:

That's odd. That cruise started out at a higher cost than mine for a day less.

As far as I know once you have made final payment, price drops don't help you. We also booked when it dropped the first time. We considered waiting it out but given the cruise sails this Friday it sure doesn't leave much time to arrange flights to get there and then afterwards get home.

As far as I know once you have made final payment, price drops don't help you. We also booked when it dropped the first time. We considered waiting it out but given the cruise sails this Friday it sure doesn't leave much time to arrange flights to get there and then afterwards get home.

Not necessarily true.

They will on occasion accomodate you as a complimentary upgrade to the cabin category that you overpaid. So if you bought a CAT A for example and now the price of an A3 is the same price they would honour that and put you in the CAT A3. Getting OBC out of them is a little more tricky and harder IMO.

Not necessarily true.

They will on occasion accomodate you as a complimentary upgrade to the cabin category that you overpaid. So if you bought a CAT A for example and now the price of an A3 is the same price they would honour that and put you in the CAT A3. Getting OBC out of them is a little more tricky and harder IMO.

I'll worry about that on Friday ;) 50710f64-ad19-2934.jpg

Archived