Liberty Spa Balcony Pics?

karonijo

Does anybody have any? I am booked on Lido deck right now but looks like I have the chance to upgrade for only $20... Would you? I would love to see some pics if you have any. What else is included with Spa deck?

Thanks for your help!

Karen

Liberty doesnt have spa balconys. (there is a difference between a spa balcony .. and having a cabin located on that deck)

Only splendor, dream, magic and breeze.

those balconys used to be family OVs and were converted to balconys, so they are a little different, the door slides, the one I saw, and they are not covered.

Id prefer the Lido deck myself.

Thank you for your reply. So they are NOT balconies? And if there is a balcony now..is it the same size as Lido balcony? The omission of the over hang doesn't bother me as I would love the privacy of sunning in peace..;) .. I thought I just ran across a pic of someone standing on their balcony on the Spa deck...And I thought they came with a Spa package..from what I have been reading in my research...is that not so? Not sure it would be worth the move then ..as you suggested.

I'm sooo confused!! Please clarify this for me LOL

Again...thank you!!

Thank you for your reply. So they are NOT balconies? And if there is a balcony now..is it the same size as Lido balcony? The omission of the over hang doesn't bother me as I would love the privacy of sunning in peace..;) .. I thought I just ran across a pic of someone standing on their balcony on the Spa deck...And I thought they came with a Spa package..from what I have been reading in my research...is that not so? Not sure it would be worth the move then ..as you suggested.

I'm sooo confused!! Please clarify this for me LOL

Again...thank you!!

when the poster said it was the same cabin you have now .. Im sure they were assuming you have a balcony now. (thats what I assumed too since you said only $20 difference in price)

Yes, a balcony is a balcony. We were having issue with your nomenclature... calling its SPA BALCONY.. even on the ships I listed, the only ones that have spa balconys, not all spa balconys are located on spa deck. what we are saying is you are confusing location with a category that the ship you are on does not have.. it does have balconys, yes.

No balconys are private .. none. There are cameras all over the outside, and even up on spa deck, there will be people up higher like on the sports decks or slides etc who can see into your balcony. You will get a lot more sun up there, but these balconys are not in any way private.

when the poster said it was the same cabin you have now .. Im sure they were assuming you have a balcony now.

Yes, a balcony is a balcony. We were having issue with you your nomenclature... calling its SPA BALCONY.. even on the ships I listed, the only ones that have spa balconys, not all spa balconys are located on spa deck. what we are saying is you are confusing location with a category that the ship you are on does not have.. it does have balconys, yes.

No balconys are private .. none. There are cameras all over the outside, and even up on spa deck, there will be people up higher like on the sports decks or slides etc who can see into your balcony. You will get a lot more sun up there, but these balconys are not in any way private.

Thank you Firefly!!

So I understand now..I just wasn't calling it right. LOL I was just thinking if it does have a balcony..which you have now clarified for me..in the open sun...it would be nice sometimes to just sun on the deck rather than in the mass crowds of saved chairs. LOL

Ok..so now that that is cleared up..how about the amenities? or Spa package..what is a spa package? or I read that spa cabins have some different amenities. ??

Liberty doesnt have spa balconys. (there is a difference between a spa balcony .. and having a cabin located on that deck)

Only splendor, dream, magic and breeze.

Cloud Nine Spa Balconies with the spa amenities are only on the Breeze, Dream, Magic and Splendor. Other ships just have balconies that are located on the Spa deck

Thank you Firefly!!

So I understand now..I just wasn't calling it right. LOL I was just thinking if it does have a balcony..which you have now clarified for me..in the open sun...it would be nice sometimes to just sun on the deck rather than in the mass crowds of saved chairs. LOL

Ok..so now that that is cleared up..how about the amenities? or Spa package..what is a spa package? or I read that spa cabins have some different amenities. ??

OK so now that we both said Liberty does not have spa balconys .. are you asking about spa balconys and thinking of booking one of the ships that have them??

Now Im confused.. are you just asking in general .. nothing to do with Liberty??

The ships we both mentioned that have spa balconys, have a pay spa option, with heated loungers, T pool, other amenities, different cosmetics, slippers and fluffier robe, the pay spa costs $249 per couple .. if you are asking now about the ships that do have spa balconys. Oh it also includes 2 free classes in the spa. the shampoo stuff in the cabin is some fancy brand (not just the gel other cabins get in the shower).

OK so now that we both said Liberty does not have spa balconys .. are you asking about spa balconys and thinking of booking one of the ships that have them??

Now Im confused.. are you just asking in general .. nothing to do with Liberty??

No..just asking about Liberty as I am booked on Lido...but you answered my question now.. it is Cloud 9.. which Liberty does not have. That is what I was confused about. I thought all ships had Cloud 9..which have the special amenities...right? So I will stay where I am.

No..just asking about Liberty as I am booked on Lido...but you answered my question now.. it is Cloud 9.. which Liberty does not have. That is what I was confused about. I thought all ships had Cloud 9..which have the special amenities...right? So I will stay where I am.

Stay where you are. Good choice.

Archived