Celebrity Constellation 11/30/12

howndder

Time to pack. We leave on Tuesday morning to head to Miami. Have lunch with a friend in Fort Lauderdale then park the car near the port and get a shuttle to the airport. Our flight is at 9:20pm.

I have not heard anything from Judy I will send her a note but assume all is OK.

Pack, pack iron and pack. Everything is pretty much set. Looking forward to the break from real life. Hope the Noro thing is pretty much over but we are bringing the wipe and stuff noted on the other board just to be safe. We have never gotten sick but have run into it on two other cruises. Best to be safe then sorry and locked up in your cabin.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the Connie. Cocktails 7ish in the Martini??!!

Hi all, Vince and Mike here. Getting ready as well. We head out of Boston on Tuesday evening to spend in a few days in London before we cruise. We hope everyone has a good trip to the boat. If we don't meet up sooner, we'll see everyone on board. Drinks at 7ish sounds great. Bon voyage!

Good Morning all, I leave this afternoon and will be in London tomorrow. Yippee. I look forward to seeing all who make it, for quaffing down a drink or two, at the grand ole "Martini Bar". Wishing everyone safe travels.

Howard in really quite cold Fort Lauderdale.

Good Morning all, I leave this afternoon and will be in London tomorrow. Yippee. I look forward to seeing all who make it, for quaffing down a drink or two, at the grand ole "Martini Bar". Wishing everyone safe travels.

Howard in really quite cold Fort Lauderdale.

See every one soon!:) I just finished packing today since I know the next 3 days til I get on that plane to London will fly by. David is retired but I can't afford the extra days off work to get there early. I'll have to miss out on seeing London again.:mad:

Martini Bar at 7pm it is!:D

Archived