Steakhouse Confirmation question

lgh3154

This is the text of the message I received.

Thank you for booking the Chef’s Table.

Your reservation request for 4 Guests is confirmed for voyage December 16th, 2012 (the date of the dinner will be confirmed on board).

Should your plans change, please keep us advised at mcsteakhouse@carnival.com

We look forward to serving you!

Your Steakhouse Manager,

Ela Telega

Carnival Magic

double uh o...i can't do anything more besides going to the blog. John said i was confirmed but nothing...hmm

double uh o...i can't do anything more besides going to the blog. John said i was confirmed but nothing...hmm

If John said you were confirmed I wouldn't worry but if you really want confirmation email the steakhouse directly.

Never mind I see that you said earlier you had emailed and not received a response yet.

hmm interesting..i've been trying to get a response for them. I reserved the Chef's Table thru John Heald's website. I didn't get a response so i emailed the ship directly(that was 2 weeks ago)-no response. I went to John's webpage and asked. He said i was confirmed but i have not received an email as of yet. I'm hoping we can get the Chef's Table. It's my husband's bday present from me.

I emailed drsteakhouse@carnival.com and no responses. I haven't made final payment yet. Would that matter?:rolleyes:

I doubt final payment has anything to do with it. I would just keep emailing. I made my Chef's Table reservation on the Liberty through John's website. I intentially didn't give them the booking number so I would get further contact. They ended up emailing asking for the additional info so they could make the reservation.

You might send another email and be persistant that you have previously emailed and would really like a response just so you know that they are actually receiving the emails and everything is set.

Hope you get an answer.

Booked the steakhouse on Legend 7/22 sailing at noon yesterday. Got confirmation email at 9:30 last night. Booked through "activities" tab on "Manage My Cruise" page on CCL web site.

when everyone is saying confirmation on Chef's Table are you referring to the generic message staying that have received your request? Or it specifically stating you are confirmed on the Chef's Table?

The confirmation will say that they are confirming Chef's Table , as the generic message is an auto reply.

Archived