Where will my Early Saver OBC show up on docs?

I submitted the ES price reduction form and after it has been approved where will I see my OBC? Yes, I booked ES and it's for the same exact category, and I'm after final payment! :D I've looked around under "my cruise manager" and can't find it. Thank you in advance for answering my question.

I submitted the ES price reduction form and after it has been approved where will I see my OBC? Yes, I booked ES and it's for the same exact category, and I'm after final payment! :D I've looked around under "my cruise manager" and can't find it. Thank you in advance for answering my question.

Mine shows up in two places: on Manage my Cruise tab under the details tab, I think (the website isn't working right not for me so I can't double check). Where it shows how much you paid, there's a line for promotional OBC. Also, if you look at your cruise documents there, you'll find it.

Mine only shows up in the Cruise Doucments~

Click on View Cruise Doucments, then click Print General Information, and your Booking Summary will appear, go to page 2, the Invoice and it should be there in a box under the Cruise Itemized Charges

Hope this helps~

and if you check all these places and still cant see it, call carnival! I was missing $100 OBC and the person I spoke to was very helpful and added it for me. and yes, I did receive the email. not sure what happened. I did print the cruise docs listing the correct OBC just in case!

Archived