I'm just sayin' ... what if...

Irishbloom

PS......never buy or bring expensive wine on a ship........especially the stuff that has to be stored still. Ships and luggage move a lot .......and you can't keep the wine still.

...yea my Ripple wine never tastes the same after making the trip through security.......................:eek:

Thank you all for your kindness and suggestions. I'm not a wine enthusiast. I have a notion that it would be quite nice to for us to be able to enjoy a glass of wine in the late afternoon on our balcony each day. It's all about the quality of the moment to me. Trust me, I am completely capable of a top shelf moment no matter what shelf the wine came from. We purchased a wine package and plan to spend plenty of time/money at the bars on the ship. RCL will make a profit on our bar bill.

Some one suggested a decent boxed wine...That is actually the plan but since the container is much like a rum runner, I used "rum rummer" to describe it.

To all of you with good suggestions - thanks so much for your kindness.

Is there any way to remove this thread now?

Just click on the red triangle in the top right and ask the admin to lock the thread. EM

Archived