Quasar on Reflection.

saphir

I have read that the Quasar disco had been replaced on the Reflection. Do you know if there a place where you can dance, on the popular music:confused::confused: (disco style)? Thank you.

There is a thread that is earlier than yours titled 'Celebrity Reflection' started by one of the Celebrity Corp managers who is asking us to post questions and they will get back to us.

I suggest that you post this question there and you'll get an answer from 'The Source', although knowing how sharp so many posters here are, they might have it for you....but post it there and many of the Reflection cruisers will see it also!

Den

I just checked the deck plans at Celebrity.com of the Reflection and it showed that where Quasar was on the other four Solstice Class ships, was where the new conference centre is. The old conference room on the Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse, and Silhouette was by the Sky Observation Lounge. The Reflection has lots of new suites, and they put some beside the observation lounge where the conference centre used to be. I dislike how they are changing a lot of things on the Reflection compared to the past four ships! Had a wonderful time on board the Celebrity Equinox. I'm dying to try the Silhouette!

PS The Sky Observation Lounge is open to dancing in the evening

TheCruisingQueen

NCL Jewel Nov/2009

NCL Epic Mar/2011

RCCL Allure of the seas Sept/2011

Celebrity Equinox Mar/2012

Carnival Glory Aug/2012

Disney Fantasy Feb/2013

Archived