Diamond Lounge on Liberty

Are there any age restrictions during cocktail hour in this lounge?

Yes, the Diamond Lounge still does not allow anyone under the drinking age during the cocktail hour.

OK I'm a little confused after reading these posts so I'm going to ask my question even though it may have been answered. We have never been on the Liberty class ships so the 2 lounges are confusing to me.

My husband , myself,13 year old daughter and my parents will be cruising on the Liberty next month. My husband and I are Diamond Plus members and my parents are Diamond members. We are both staying in a Grand Suite so.... it sounds like we can use both lounges but can my parents use both lounges being Diamond members but also staying in a Grand Suite?? And is their a concerige in both lounges???

Thanks for the info Heavy. May I ask where the Diamond Lounge is compared to the CL? I agree it might be okay to access it during the day for coffee as long as I go the CL at night for drinks (in a GS but not Diamond yet).

To the poster who asked about her non-Diamond fiance being able to enter the Diamond Lounge on Liberty. In the morning and during the daytime, the lounge is almost never crowded. The crowds show up for cocktails and snacks.

I say that because if you both want to come in and grab a coffee or cappucino in the "off" hours, I can't imagine anyone would have an issue with it. The view is wonderful because the large windows are floor-to-ceiling. Also, there is a private patio outside that you can enjoy too.

The concierge is not there after ten AM until the late afternoon.

I have never seen anyone make an issue of anyone's presence during the daytime.

OK I'm a little confused after reading these posts so I'm going to ask my question even though it may have been answered. We have never been on the Liberty class ships so the 2 lounges are confusing to me.

My husband , myself,13 year old daughter and my parents will be cruising on the Liberty next month. My husband and I are Diamond Plus members and my parents are Diamond members. We are both staying in a Grand Suite so.... it sounds like we can use both lounges but can my parents use both lounges being Diamond members but also staying in a Grand Suite?? And is their a concerige in both lounges???

Since everyone is at least Diamond, and in a GS, all 4 of the adults can use either the Diamond or the Concierge lounge. The daughter will be able to use the CL anytime, however (assuming she is Diamond) she is still restricted from using the DL during the evening cocktail hour because she is underage.

There is a concierge in both lounges.

As others have said, while the perks of each lounge are very similar, the Diamond Lounge is preferable because of it's being part of the Viking Crown area, so it has views to the outside, and it also has an outdoor seating area.

Since everyone is at least Diamond, and in a GS, all 4 of the adults can use either the Diamond or the Concierge lounge. The daughter will be able to use the CL anytime, however (assuming she is Diamond) she is still restricted from using the DL during the evening cocktail hour because she is underage.

There is a concierge in both lounges.

As others have said, while the perks of each lounge are very similar, the Diamond Lounge is preferable because of it's being part of the Viking Crown area, so it has views to the outside, and it also has an outdoor seating area.

Thank you for the information. My daughter is a Diamond Plus member. So when she goes with us at night we will go to the concierge lounge.

Archived