Medano Beach and La Isla

Seniorstallion

Medano Beach and La Isla in Cabo are both fantastic day trips. We did the water taxi our first day to Medano and spent the day at Billigans Island. Food, drinks and entertainment were fantastic. Two for one drinks didn't hurt either. I think we would take the land taxi both ways next time as it can be very rough getting off of the water taxi the price was the same. Loved the contests, authentic folk dancers and fun service. We did La Isla the second day and had a wonderful time. Fun beach that they take you out to and you have a hike, snorkel, water slide, jump off a huge rock and have a great chicken tamale lunch. Really enjoyed that they got everyone involved in salsa making. Our group really lived this day. Had one mishap with our daughter being stung by a jellyfish. Crew was great took excellent care of her. Vinegar and a shot of tequila and she was good to go. :)

• 1 month later...
Did you book la isla ahead of time? What was he price? How many went in your group? How did you get there? How long we're you there?

Thanks! I know it's a lot of questions....

I'm not the original poster, but i'll answer.

We went on La Isla in March. We paid $36 pp and booked it ahead of time. We walked from the tender dock to the office where we checked in. I would say its a 15 minute walk, max. Then they take you to the "boat". There were four of us in our group and another group of 6 I believe. We had a fantastic time and would do it again in a heartbeat!

I see it's gone up in price on the website.

http://www.cabosanlucastours.net/A-Day-at-the-Island.htm

Archived