Read this if you're from the UK

No, £198 per person for the whole week in a category K (exc' the flight of course)

Have you had that price in writing ?

I cannot see how you would have got it at that price as that is nearly £800 less than what it should be. :eek: Something doesn't seem right here :confused:

Even if the TA had booked it in group space there wouldn't be that much of a big difference in price.

I cannot see how you would have got it at that price as that is nearly £800 less than what it should be. :eek: Something doesn't seem right here :confused:

Even if the TA had booked it in group space there wouldn't be that much of a big difference in price.

i think the price is for cruise only with a us ta not rci:)

Perhaps it is time to provide direction to, and provide a reminder of the CC guidelines.:D

Spelling & Grammar Errors

"It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies."

thanks peteukmcr,

ticktoneer has apologized no need for any reminders :)

US TA's are not allowed to discount RCCL cruises like UK TAs can.

So I don't know how the US TA could have given the price the OP has posted.

have you looked at a US TA website or are you just looking at RCI US &UK websites ?

I've booked it. I'm on it. I have it logged in my cruises on the RCI website. It's fully paid for. I booked it 10 months ago. In May I also sailed on AOS for 1 week around the Med for £167 !! Yippee !!

I checked with my US TA and US RCCL website which doesn't really matter anyway as US TAs cannot discount RCCL cruises.

ok what does your US TA AND US RCCL website quote for FOS 7 day cruise only sept 2012:confused:

I've booked it. I'm on it. I have it logged in my cruises on the RCI website. It's fully paid for. I booked it 10 months ago. In May I also sailed on AOS for 1 week around the Med for £167 !! Yippee !!

I know the AOS was available cheap earlier this year ..but that was a few weeks before sailing.

But you are saying you booked FOS 10 months ago at £198 per person..so that would have been around $299 for a week per person :eek:

Do you happen to work in the travel industry?

ok what does your US TA AND US RCCL website quote for FOS 7 day cruise only sept 2012:confused:

K category 9th Sept 2012 - $1587.50 = approx £1058

OP's price - £198 x 2 = £396 :eek:

If this had been a late late booking as in couple of weeks before sailing then maybe a low price but booked 10 months ago :confused:

Any US TAs out there who can shed some light on this....have you seen Freedom of the Seas go for such low prices ?

nice one

if you got cheap flights even better:)

K category 9th Sept 2012 - $1587.50 = approx £1058

OP's price - £198 x 2 = £396 :eek:

If this had been a late late booking as in couple of weeks before sailing then maybe a low price but booked 10 months ago :confused:

Any US TAs out there who can shed some light on this....have you seen Freedom of the Seas go for such low prices ?

ok i questioned the op about price,but not for cruise only, he has told you the price he got,be happy for him:D

ok i questioned the op about price,but not for cruise only, he has told you the price he got,be happy for him:D

Thanks postmeome

Jeez . . . . . People aren't happy are they if you get a bargain they didn't or can't find ! It'd be quite laughable if it wasn't so sad !

Archived