Cabin C743 - Ruby Princess balcony photos

LadyLeo84

Does anyone have Ruby Princess photos of the balcony area of Cabin 743? I understand that it's a little larger than the other Caribe balconies and am hoping that someone will have photos of it.

Thanks!!

I have tried and failed to upload a photo of our balcony taken on our recent Ruby cruise. We had cabin C310 and yes, the balconies are larger on Caribe Deck.

There are three rows of balconies above us (Deck 11, 12 and 13) and all these balconies are flush with the ship and not overlooked. They all have two chairs and a table and are a standard size.

Our deck (10) juts out and is overlooked by the balconies above. However, the cabins are also set in from the rooms above and this gives an overhang which provides extra space plus a place to sit in privacy if required. The row of balconies below ours start at the end of our balcony and extend out, they are totally exposed with no overhang. They also have four chairs but they don't have any room to move them about like we did.

I've just had a look at the deck plan and see that your cabin is the one right at the back of the ship on the left hand side. I don't know whether you will have a larger balcony than other Caribe cabins but it would be great if you did:). The deck plans don't make it clear that Caribe deck balconies are larger, the plans are obviously not to scale.

Here's a pic of the port side version on the Crown (third deck up). We were in the aft-most mini suite on Emerald deck and the balcony was oversize.

our first cruise on Princess will be on Crown and we are in mini suite E731. would that be a picture of it?

Does anyone have Ruby Princess photos of the balcony area of Cabin 743? I understand that it's a little larger than the other Caribe balconies and am hoping that someone will have photos of it.

Thanks!!

This is a photo of the balcony of C743 on the Star Princess. You can see the small notch to the aft that gives you a little more space and a bit of a wake view. We enjoyed having the cabin for 23 days in South America.

C743.jpg

For Medfordgirl: Yes, we were in E730 on the Crown. Balcony is covered (a privacy issue) and about double size. It was wonderful. This year we upgraded from E731 to D736 on the Grand at the last minute. You will love E731. :D

our first cruise on Princess will be on Crown and we are in mini suite E731. would that be a picture of it?

Here are some pics of E731 on the Sapphire. The Crown should be the same. E731 is the best mini suite and usually you have to grab it early.

www dot cruiselinerooms dot com slash view_room.php?r_id=91725

Edited by pizzalady1

E731 is on starboard side. John Galt's great picture is port side.

E731 will be the same. It is a mirror image of this picture.

The lowest aft balcony is like yours.

The best! Enjoy!

This is a photo of the balcony of C743 on the Star Princess. You can see the small notch to the aft that gives you a little more space and a bit of a wake view. We enjoyed having the cabin for 23 days in South America.

C743.jpg

IECalCruiser: Thank you so much for the photo!! We will be sailing on the Ruby in October for a 19 day TA from Venice back to Fort Lauderdale. Did the BB feel small to you after being in the cabin for 23 days? I'm a little concerned about that, but I love the huge balconies on the Caribe deck.

Thanks again!!

IECalCruiser: Thank you so much for the photo!! We will be sailing on the Ruby in October for a 19 day TA from Venice back to Fort Lauderdale. Did the BB feel small to you after being in the cabin for 23 days? I'm a little concerned about that, but I love the huge balconies on the Caribe deck.

Thanks again!!

All balcony cabins are the same inside. It would have been nice to have the sofa of a mini-suite sometimes. We ended up going to the mini-suites of several couples we met on the cruise to share a couple of bottles of wine purchased in port and the extra room was nice. The Star Caribe deck balconies still had the older two upright chairs, two reclining back chairs AND two ottomans. Six could sit on the balcony using the ottomans and we did that several times. Unfortunately, I think the Star was the last to have that arrangement and she might have lost that during her last drydock. To wrap up my long response, the balcony was fine, especially with a cruise with mostly port days. For a TA we personally like the sofa in a mini but we are trying one of the Deluxe Balcony cabins with a small sofa for the Maiden TA on the Royal.

• 2 years later...

Hi iecalcruiser,

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm looking to sail on the star princess in cabin c743/c742. Your picture has been wonderfully helpful. I was wondering how much privacy you had from the balcony above you (b744/b745) because these are angled balconies. Did you feel like your balcony was partially covered and private from those above ? Much thanks !

I had C742 on Ruby.Best Caribe deck location. Balcony is partially covered. If you sit back toward the sliding door you will have privacy. Closer to the railing no privacy but wonderful views. Good for tanning. First day of cruise when you hear other guests above you just look up wave or say hello. Then you won't feel self conscience when your on the balcony and they won't feel self conscience if they glance down.