Grand Bar One 5

Mrs Monkey

Hello,

I have just been reading a review and it mentions that before dinner there are drinks and a food action station in Bar One5 for Platinum and Elite. I haven't come across this before. How do I find find out about it?

Has anyone else experienced it?

Many Thanks

This exists on almost all the Princess ships and is also for suite passengers.

This activity is usually held in Skywalkers nightclub on the ships that have them.

Skywalkers was removed from the Grand last year and the One5 replaced it.

It is usually held from about 5 PM-7PM. There is a drink special of the day for $3.99 on some ships and $5.00 on some others. There is a selection of foods to snack on as well as a special item each day.

For platinum, elite and suite passengers there will be a card in their cabin listing the days, location, times, and special drink and food iten.

Hello,

I have just been reading a review and it mentions that before dinner there are drinks and a food action station in Bar One5 for Platinum and Elite. I haven't come across this before. How do I find find out about it?

Many Thanks

If you are a Platinum or Elite Captains Circle member or have booked a full suite you will find a small tent card in your room inviting you the the pre-dinner cocktail party. These consist of a featured cocktail at a discounted price and free canapes. In my experience, these cocktail parties sometimes are not held on in-port days. Where the party is held can vary from one ship to another. Ships with Skywalkers lounges seem to hold them in that venue.

Hello,

Many Thanks

One5 took the place of the removed Skywalker's on the Grand. When you board you will find a card in your cabin listing what drink and what kind of goodies will be served each night. Plat/Elite cocktail hour has been in place for quite a few years. In the event you don't get a card, just go up there at 5:00 PM and see for yourself.

Archived