Nellie's Beach Cabana - question about adding guests...

foxgoodrich

It really does make you feel like royalty to have your own space. Just make sure that everyone in your party knows the drinks in the cooler aren't free!!! They will be charged to the account of the person who makes the reservation.

Marsha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will I be charged for the Evian water if we use it?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead you astray. I haven't been there since January, and I had forgotten about the new Cabanas.

It really does make you feel like royalty to have your own space. Just make sure that everyone in your party knows the drinks in the cooler aren't free!!! They will be charged to the account of the person who makes the reservation.

Have a great time, take lots of pictures, everyone is dying to know about the new areas.

Marsha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the Evian water included or will I be charged for it?

This charge for the three bottles of water keeps coming up and with different answers. Some say "Yes, there is a charge" and other say "No, it comes with the cabana." Guess we will have to ask that question when we get there. For the cost of the cabana, I would think they would include the water but that is just my opinion.

This charge for the three bottles of water keeps coming up and with different answers. Some say "Yes, there is a charge" and other say "No, it comes with the cabana." Guess we will have to ask that question when we get there. For the cost of the cabana, I would think they would include the water but that is just my opinion.

Actually, it is the same one poster who has said there is a chanrge (and admits to not having been to Labadee recently), while several others have said there is no charge. I'm thinking the one who claims there is a charge is mistaken.

well I've had a cabana there 3 times in the last 7 months and I can say with certainty we were never charged for water.

Archived