Rci 1-800 #

I have been trying to get in touch with RCI. Calling 1-800-562-9625 as shown on their website. This is my 3rd day trying and so far today, I have been holding for 1 hr. and 45 minutes. My sister wants to book and we can't get anyone to answer the phone. After 2 hrs. I am hanging up. What's up with their number? Anyone else having this problem? When I booked, it was no problem. They are saying they are experiencing heavy call volume. Come on, how long is this going to be? :(:confused:

There must be something wrong. I assume you get the automated system and once you make your way to 'reservations', it is at that point you are holding, right? Are you looking to add her to an existing reservation, or to make her a new one? If to make a new reservation, another option is to do it online. Don't know if you can add a person to an existing reservation online though, never tried.

She is making a new reservation for herself and family. I have been holding now for 2 1/2 hrs. Yes, I get obsessed. Would love to keep the phone on speaker as I have been on the PC doing my thing instead of just waiting, but have decided it isn't worth it. Tired of hearing that woman say, experiencing large volumes of calls. I have been using the same 1-800 number as stated above. Maybe it isn't meant for her to go on cruise. Who knows. :rolleyes: We like to talk to a human when booking. :) She works, I don't, so I was trying to help her out.

I have been trying to get in touch with RCI. Calling 1-800-562-9625 as shown on their website. This is my 3rd day trying and so far today, I have been holding for 1 hr. and 45 minutes. My sister wants to book and we can't get anyone to answer the phone. After 2 hrs. I am hanging up. What's up with their number? Anyone else having this problem? When I booked, it was no problem. They are saying they are experiencing heavy call volume. Come on, how long is this going to be? :(:confused:

I just got off the phone with them. No wait at all! the number is (866) 562-7625. Good luck!!

THe second poster said they used (866) 562-7625 and OP is using 800- 562-7625. Maybe that is the problem?

I have been trying to get in touch with RCI. Calling 1-800-562-9625 as shown on their website. This is my 3rd day trying and so far today, I have been holding for 1 hr. and 45 minutes.

That's NOT Royal Caribbean's phone number.

Archived