Sun mini suite ?

Kaboochi

I am not familiar with the stateroom in regards to the overhang, but just wanted to chime in about the great mini-suites on the Sun! They are really a different animal and the mini-suites on the other ships are nowhere near as nice.

Our first mini was on the Sun and then the Star...we learned our lesson.

The biggest difference is the wonderful walk-in closet, vanity table and the full bathroom. The best! Enjoy your cruise!

We are in cabin 1211. Does anyone know if there is a wide overhang above the balcony? Thank you:):):)

My mother and I were in mini-suite 1210 on the Sun and enjoyed it very much as it was our first ever cruise. There is a nice over-hang on the balcony and the walk-in closet and big bathroom was wonderful. here are a few pictures that I took of the room.

http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/Doughboy139/NCL%20Sun%20Mini-Suite%201210/

Hmmm, now you have me curious.....what is the Star mini-suite like? Does a mini suite offer any other perks while you are on board? Anything??? Thanks!

J

The Star's mini is nicer than the regular balcony. However, the bathroom module is not my favorite...even though it is the same module they use in the Penthouse Suites. That bathtub is just not roomy enough!

I still like it better than the balcony, though.

But the new suites on deck 12 have a much better bathroom module than the penthouse suites, even though they cost less...on some cruises they are only slightly more expensive than a mini suite!

• 2 weeks later...
My mother and I were in mini-suite 1210 on the Sun and enjoyed it very much as it was our first ever cruise. There is a nice over-hang on the balcony and the walk-in closet and big bathroom was wonderful. here are a few pictures that I took of the room.

http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/Doughboy139/NCL%20Sun%20Mini-Suite%201210/

Thank you for the great pictures. Great room, 65 days and counting:)

Archived