Set Sail Pass Question

Except for the message above that says "They are not real luggage tags. Please use official luggages tags for your bags."

WHen you get your luggage tags from the porters at the port, if you show them this they will know what to write on your tag and hopefully you will get your bags quicker

Do you have to order luggage tags to be deliverred electronically? Or are they automatically sent as part of your e-docs? Or are they only available at the porters? I know it costs to have them sent in the mail (or has that changed now too?) Have not cruised for 2 years so not sure what the current state of things are.

Do you have to order luggage tags to be deliverred electronically? Or are they automatically sent as part of your e-docs? Or are they only available at the porters? I know it costs to have them sent in the mail (or has that changed now too?) Have not cruised for 2 years so not sure what the current state of things are.

Yes, when or how do you order tags? I forget the process from last year

If your sailing is still mailing luggage tags, you request them on Royal's website in the same section that you download e-docs. A button will show up when e-docs are ready that allows you to request luggage tags.

Some sailings are no longer mailing physical luggage tags. In that case, look for the luggage tag facsimile in the e-docs and print as many of those as needed.

Some sailings are no longer mailing physical luggage tags. In that case, look for the luggage tag facsimile in the e-docs and print as many of those as needed.

Or, as I have done on every cruise I have ever taken, just show up at the port, give the porter your bags and show him your paperwork. He or she will take care of tagging the bag. One less thing to worry about!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Or, as I have done on every cruise I have ever taken, just show up at the port, give the porter your bags and show him your paperwork. He or she will take care of tagging the bag. One less thing to worry about!:rolleyes:

I know this is an option but I am a "all my ducks in a row" kinda gal and like to have them tagged before we get to the port if possible.

Thanks for the info :)

I know this is an option but I am a "all my ducks in a row" kinda gal and like to have them tagged before we get to the port if possible.

Thanks for the info :)

Don't know if this link will work, but here are luggage tag holders from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Tag-Holders-Set/dp/B005DFO530/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343872775&sr=8-1&keywords=cruise+luggage+tag+holder

Archived