On board credit

Chinprin

[quote name='Chinprin']Does on board credit show up when you log into your account on ncl website? I should have $100 OBC and I can't find it anywhere when I log in.[/quote]

When I booked through NCL it did but that was before they re-arranged their website. I'm not sure if they still do. You could always call NCL to confirm unless you booked with a TA.

It was OBC for ordering the brochure from HSN.....I just called NCL last night to have it applied, so maybe it takes a little while to show up? I'm just wondering because the rep I spoke to last night had a hard time applying the credit so i am hoping that is went through properly.

I have similar issues, my bon voyage items, pre-paid soda and OBC from the ncl credit cards don't show up but when I called, the agent can see it.

Nobody has been able to explain why I can't see it on my ncl.com account though.

The only thing that I have ever had display on My NCL was OBC received directly from NCL at the time of booking. Anything else, from my TA, bon voyage - or applied after never displayed but always have been applied.

You can request an amenities receipt from NCL, which will display anything you have - and that will also note if the OBC is non-refundable or refundable (able to be used for Service Charges)

[quote name='Chinprin']It was OBC for ordering the brochure from HSN.....I just called NCL last night to have it applied, so maybe it takes a little while to show up? I'm just wondering because the rep I spoke to last night had a hard time applying the credit so i am hoping that is went through properly.[/QUOTE]

Mine showed up in MyNCL within minutes of my PCC applying the HSN OBC. :confused:

Archived