Warwick Bay

TerpsBball

Thee are no bathroom, food, or rental facilities at Warwick Long Bay, but people have reported a food truck doing business there, at least some of the time.

I thought there was a bathroom there, is that no longer the case? The building still shows up on the satellite maps.

You can see the building on this map, if you pan a few hundred yards to the northeast, and zoom "in" near the Warwick Long Bay marker.

Theron

I thought there was a bathroom there, is that no longer the case? The building still shows up on the satellite maps.

You can see the building on this map, if you pan a few hundred yards to the northeast, and zoom "in" near the Warwick Long Bay marker.

Theron

Yes the building was there when I visited in May, but I did not venture into it.

SBtS

Theron

Yes the building was there when I visited in May, but I did not venture into it.

SBtS

You're right...my mistake.

The bathroom at Warwick Long Bay is located next to the parking lot. Some may be hesitant to use it though as it's not the cleanest bathroom whenever we've used it. It's fine for changing out of your wet bathing suit though.

I'm delighted to say I was there last week, and there are restrooms as well as a food truck. The food truck seems to have a semi-permanent set up going on, so it's a pretty sure thing.

My two cents: it, and the beaches connected to it by the paths on the hill, are some of the most beautiful on the island. Hold your breath in the less-than-pristine bathrooms. It's totally worth it.

Archived