Early Saver Help

Elliott0821

Hi,

I want to apologize a head of time if I missed the answer to this question.

I know if you have paid for someone’s room and they cancel then the person who pays gets the refund.

My question is I paid for multiple rooms for a family trip and the price has gone down. I sent in the ES forms now my question is will they put the credit on to my room?

I was told yes by one Carnival employee and no by another .

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this before

Thank You

Since you are not in those cabins, you are having to pretend to be those people to submit the price drop form .. and the pax whose rate went down will get the OBC. has zero to do with who paid for it.

sorry .. If someone booked at $479 and the rate is now $449 and they are before final payment, the amount owed is adjusted .. no one gets OBC, its a adjustment to the final payment.

After final payment .. the pax who rate went down will be credited with the rate, since they are the person whose rate went down.

At least that is how it is supposed to work. You can work it out so once you are onboard, that person could go with you to the pursers desk and transfer the OBC to your cabin.

Since you are not in those cabins, you are having to pretend to be those people to submit the price drop form .. and the pax whose rate went down will get the OBC. has zero to do with who paid for it.

sorry .. If someone booked at $479 and the rate is now $449 and they are before final payment, the amount owed is adjusted .. no one gets OBC, its a adjustment to the final payment.

After final payment .. the pax who rate went down will be credited with the rate, since they are the person whose rate went down.

Okay Thanks all the rooms I paid for in full so it will all be OBC to the rooms. I understand if it can't be done I just though it would be nice but it is what it is!

With a rate drop (as opposed to a cancellation), the affected cabin(s) get the rate drop or if it is after final, the person(s) in the affected cabin get the OBC. If you paid for the booking, you would have to settle up with your friends/family in the case of an OBC, if you were so inclined.

With a rate drop (as opposed to a cancellation), the affected cabin(s) get the rate drop or if it is after final, the person(s) in the affected cabin get the OBC. If you paid for the booking, you would have to settle up with your friends/family in the case of an OBC, if you were so inclined.

Thank You,

Im just going to let it go, Im sure we will all be buying each other stuff along the trip anyway. ;)

I wasn't sure if it could but doesn't hurt to try

Archived