Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour

Racing fan

Has anyone done the Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour in Jamaica?

Go to the Jamaica section on the ports of call boards. There is a thread about this tour with several who have done it. I was thinking about doing it until someone mentioned u have to be over 18 because selling pot is legal there. :p Think I'll find another excursion to take the 15 yo son!

We did this tour and it was ok.

The roads are very narrow getting there and it's a little scary how they are able to maneuver those buses and vans up and down those hillsides without going over. :eek:

Also know that once we were inside the grounds of Nine Miles there was marijuana joints for sale which was weird to my husband and I but we didn't mind as long as the drivers/guides weren't doing it. ;)

The actual tour was very educational and informative with bits of humor and signing along the way.

All and all we had a good time but I would agree it's not suitable for children.

We did this tour and it was ok.

The roads are very narrow getting there and it's a little scary how they are able to maneuver those buses and vans up and down those hillsides without going over. :eek:

Also know that once we were inside the grounds of Nine Miles there was marijuana joints for sale which was weird to my husband and I but we didn't mind as long as the drivers/guides weren't doing it. ;)

The actual tour was very educational and informative with bits of humor and signing along the way.

All and we had a good time but I would agree it's not suitable for children.

Yea...this isn't the first time I have heard of a Bob Marley tour having very accessible marijuana for sale.

Archived