Oasis July 21 review in photos

@chevygirlgonecruizin - I have a Panasonic Lumix GX1 and took four different lenses with me on the trip but I mostly used just two of them. I took half a semester of photojournalism in college but that's about it.

Get out! :eek: I have a Panasonic Lumix too! I don't think it's a GX1 though. I do love my camera. I guess I just don't know how to take photos like you do. Plus I do not have different size lenses. I really need to invest in some. Your pictures are just beautiful and look so professional. Great job! :) Thank you for posting them.

Kelly

#offtopic i was going to get the pana gx1 or the sony nex-5n for this vacation, Adorama released a 1 week clearance for the Samsung nx200 included the 18-55mm and a 50-200mm lens for only 600Usd, so i took the deal

Edited by emblema

These photos are spectacular. Thank You for sharing them.

The only thing that is disappointing me is that I haven't found myself in the background of any of them yet. I was on the same cruise as you and I find myself playing where's Waldo with everyone of your photos.

Nice camera and OUTSTANDING photos. You obviously understand "depth of field" when it comes to exposure and aperature, and how to compose a photo. A good photographer does not need a great camera, they just need to know how to use what they have, and you do! Kudos to you! Nice work! :)

You didn't need a $7000 Nikon DX3 camera body to produce these, but you had a good camera and knew how to use it. Very nice work!