HI Sam

hey all just wondering if you know of this guy that was on the Miracle named Sam the social host he went around telling everyone to say Hi and Bye all the time. He Was Karl w/ak sidekick. Is he good?? and is he still there someone please write:) :) :) :eek:

We did not like him. I think he was too young and immature for the job. He looks something like Kevin James ( Doug) for King of Queens. One specific female passenger was always hanging around with him,talking with him, or waiting for him, and they appeared to be somewhat romatically involved. I thought it was very unprofessional, as they were doing it while he was working- he always had on the Carnival attire when I saw them.

We are on the Miracle on 5/1 and both Sam and Karl with a K were on the ship. We thought Sam was funny and he seemed to like kidding around with the passengers. He was very funny during the Adults only comedy show in the Mad Hatters Ball on the last night of the cruise.

We did not like him. I think he was too young and immature for the job. He looks something like Kevin James ( Doug) for King of Queens. One specific female passenger was always hanging around with him,talking with him, or waiting for him, and they appeared to be somewhat romatically involved. I thought it was very unprofessional, as they were doing it while he was working- he always had on the Carnival attire when I saw them.

Her name was Sam too and she won the Carnival version of American Idol. I also think they were "involved". He would have his arm around her & stuff. Not very professional IMHO. I did like his personality though. Karl with a K was my favorite person on the whole ship. He made the cruise sincerely enjoyable.

I Really Liked Sam he Helped us out when ever we needed him. Always giving information when we asked. Do you ever think the Girl he was with could have been his Girlfriend??? and the rules are I have been told that when crew are in guest areas they need to be in uniform???? over all i think he was a good guy:) :)

Do you ever think the Girl he was with could have been his Girlfriend???

No I don't think so, she was a guest. She competed in the Carnival Idol (American Idol rip-off) and won if I remember correctly. So unless he had his girlfriend on the cruise, then I think he was just hooking up with a cruiser.

Archived