Crown & Anchor (( ocean view ))Discount

I always see that once you get to platium you get an Crown & Anchor Balcony Discount , But i was wondering if royal will ever do a Crown & Anchor Oceanview Discount :D I always sail in interior and its a big jump to a balcony :)

There are C&A discount coupons that are available for certain sailings that are usable on any category of cabins. They are not combineable with the balcony discounts. There are times when the balcony discount makes a balcony cabin about the same or less than the interior or oceanview cabin.

I always see that once you get to platium you get an Crown & Anchor Balcony Discount , But i was wondering if royal will ever do a Crown & Anchor Oceanview Discount :D I always sail in interior and its a big jump to a balcony :)

C&A Savings Certificates offer discounts to Inside as well as Outside Cabins. For a Platinum Member the Savings on an outside cabin would be...

$ 75 for 3-5 nights

$150 for 6-9 nights

$225 for 10-14 nights

$225 for 15+ nights

Just remember that when C&A Savings Certificates are issued, they are not for "all" sailings. These coupons are issued quarterly and do change from quarter to quarter. You can access them by logging in to the C&A website and then clicking on Special Offers.

Only RCI can tell you if they will ever do that. I don't know why they don't just give C&A members of certain levels a discount period. I don't know why they only do it for balconies. Maybe they figure if they can get the repeat cruisers into the balconies there will be more of the less expensive cabins available to entice first time cruisers with?

Only RCI can tell you if they will ever do that. I don't know why they don't just give C&A members of certain levels a discount period. I don't know why they only do it for balconies. Maybe they figure if they can get the repeat cruisers into the balconies there will be more of the less expensive cabins available to entice first time cruisers with?

They do offer OV discounts with the C&A Savings Certificates. Unfortunately, it's not for every cruise.

Archived