Norweigian Epic

Will be sailing Epic Thanksgiving week. We have a group of 11, both adults and children and one infant. Trying to figure out how to make reservations to any specialty dinners ahead of time for our group. We are use to having set dinner times on other ships. Can you make reservations to main dining rooms for large group. When I called NCL they said I could not make reservations for anything on line or by phone for that large of a group. Any suggestions?

Will be sailing Epic Thanksgiving week. We have a group of 11, both adults and children and one infant. Trying to figure out how to make reservations to any specialty dinners ahead of time for our group. We are use to having set dinner times on other ships. Can you make reservations to main dining rooms for large group. When I called NCL they said I could not make reservations for anything on line or by phone for that large of a group. Any suggestions?

You can make MDR reservations for large group but only after boarding AFAIK.

Depending on if anyone is staying in a suite or has access to concierge for some other reason, the process varies.

Without concierge access I think that you can make a reservations through restaurant reservation desk only for current and maybe also for the following day. You could also go and talk directly to the maitre d' of the preferred MDR and try asking directly if something could be arranged for the whole cruise.

With concierge access you can ask the concierge to have the reservations made for the whole cruise immediately on the first night.

If your group is willing to eat early say 5:30, a large table will be easier to reserve and get set up...just be prepared that early or late may be the restriction. You won't know until you ask at the restaurant, once on board.

And you should join our roll call to meet a lot of your fellow CC cruisers who will be sailing with you. It's a very fun and active roll call. One thing you should plan on doing is attend the CC meet and greet with your roll call. There you will likely meet many of the ship's senior staff who will be able to help you with reservations and other matters to make your cruise more enjoyable. Hope to see you there. Here's the link to the first page. Lots of info, read through at your leisure or just skip ahead to the last few pages....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1522652

See you in November!

Archived