B2B on 2 different ships/cruise lines -taxi to buy snacks and liquor in between

Minnie42

We will be in Port Canaveral on Carnival ship for 4 day cruise, then getting on Disney ship for 3 days in same port. Where could we go to buy snacks and liquor (Rum and wine) in between getting off one cruise and getting on the next one? We would like somewhere near by as we will be going by taxi. Also, any idea of estimated cost of a taxi for this purpose?

We will be in Port Canaveral on Carnival ship for 4 day cruise, then getting on Disney ship for 3 days in same port. Where could we go to buy snacks and liquor (Rum and wine) in between getting off one cruise and getting on the next one? We would like somewhere near by as we will be going by taxi. Also, any idea of estimated cost of a taxi for this purpose?

I would buy your liquor on the Carnival ship and carry it off. It will probably be much cheaper than any store.

As to how much a taxi to a Publix or other grocery, I'm sorry, but I can't help you there! I know you will need to probably take a taxi from one terminal to another.

OP is correct. No need to complicate things w. taxi to liquor store or Publix No need for snacks . Eat breakfast late, disembark. All ships I have been on out of FLA allow embarkation around 11AM. Get on, Cafeteria opens around 11:30 AM. Question is;will Disney allow you to bring alcohol onboard?

I would buy your liquor on the Carnival ship and carry it off. It will probably be much cheaper than any store.

As to how much a taxi to a Publix or other grocery, I'm sorry, but I can't help you there! I know you will need to probably take a taxi from one terminal to another.

Does Disney let you ring liquor on-board?

Thank you so much for the responses. I didn't even think about buying the liquor on the carnival ship :o. we can pack extra snacks (chips& pretzels addict).

And yes, according to the Disney boards you can bring on liquor as long as it is in your carry on.

Archived