Vision of the Seas Review - the Good, the Great and things we missed - 7/7/12 Cruise

kccrzr

Thanks so much for your review. We just booked for the Dec. 14 sailing and have never cruised with RCCL previously. We have always cruised with Celebrity and other Chandris lines so I've been unsuccessfully at finding much current info on Vision of the Seas. We went with this particular cruise because of the length and the itinerary as well as timing and price and have now been wondering if we made a mistake. Oh well, guess we'll find out in December, but your review was encouraging. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for your review. We just booked for the Dec. 14 sailing and have never cruised with RCCL previously. We have always cruised with Celebrity and other Chandris lines so I've been unsuccessfully at finding much current info on Vision of the Seas. We went with this particular cruise because of the length and the itinerary as well as timing and price and have now been wondering if we made a mistake. Oh well, guess we'll find out in December, but your review was encouraging. Thanks again.

Vision does have some great itineraries coming up. We will be back on her the week before you and will turn her over in good shape. Hope you enjoy your first cruise on RCI.

• 1 month later...

It sounds like we picked Dec. 14 sailing for the same reasons you did! My husband and I have also sailed on Vision before. While it does not have all the fancy bells and whistles and gazillions of specialty restaurants, it is smaller than the huge ships sailing today. :eek:

Another poster earlier in this thread "stretchcruz" said he has sailed on Vision 8 times; please feel free to ask anyone about the Vision, and they will tell you the things they love about it! :D

As for my husband and I, we are looking forward to a few ports and a few days at sea to just do nothing (that and let someone else instead of me do the cooking, cleaning, grocery buying, etc. etc. etc.).;)

Have you signed up for the Meet and Mingle for this sailing? It is usually held the 2nd day (maybe 11am?) and probably in Viking Crown Lounge. Hope you will join everyone!

sincerely,

Anita (and Don) Pederson

Southern California:)

Archived