Chair Hogs

Benita

I originally meant it as a joke, but if Oceania is serious about not bringing up chairs, I guess I will tote mine along. Kind of like bringing salt to a restaurant, but rather than go without this "suite amenity" I will bring it along. I threatened to do the same with a small refrigerator once, but now they are in all cabins.

I'm not sure why you are questioning this again, as it was established as far back as MAY that Oceania does provide lounge chairs on those particular verandas upon request (although technically they are bringing them down, not up).

What they don't do is leave the extra furniture on those verandas from cruise to cruise.

I'm not sure why you are questioning this again, as it was established as far back as MAY that Oceania does provide lounge chairs on those particular verandas upon request (although technically they are bringing them down, not up).

What they don't do is leave the extra furniture on those verandas from cruise to cruise.

They may be storing them on a lower deck - LOL. Maybe I missed something, but is it the policy to provide lounge chairs on request?

Archived